UNFORMAT Software Documentation
2.4 Step 4 – View Scan Results
In this step, you select a device or a partition and start the recovery process.
This view is a console from which you may use features to help you choose the correct device or partition for data recovery.
- To scan the selected drive or device again, click Refresh.
- To scan the selected drive or device using SuperScan, click Re-Scan Low Level.
- If the Step 3 QuickScan process did not detect any partitions, or if empty partitions were detected, you may click Re-Scan Low Level and run the SuperScan to try to detect more data.
- If SuperScan was performed in Step 3, the Re-Scan Low Level is disabled.
- To see more details of the scanned device or partition, click Advanced View.
- To set Step 4 options, click Options.
- To return to Step 1, click Back.